Quality Return to Postion List.
Primary Job Tasks
- Maintain utensils by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing.
- Keeps lab equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance
- Document information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolve problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Enhance laboratory and organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complete paperwork as assigned
- The ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Adhere to all G and G Peppers, LLC policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s and safety.
- Responsible to report any food safety and quality issues to management.
Education and Experience
- Certifications not required however are valuable for HAACP,DOV,SQF, Better Food Processing, Food Sanitation
- Computer knowledge required.
- Ability to troubleshoot lab equipment
- Reports to: Quality Manager
- Status: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift; subject to change
Additional Skills Preferences
- Able to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to make confident decisions
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Multi-task oriented
Feel free to contact us at any of the listed methods below