Office Employee Return to Position List.
Primary Job Tasks
- Screening Calls professionally with courtesy
- Managing calendars, scheduling.
- Customer relations.
- The ability to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Prepare reports and data, filing and data entry, organizational skills, ability to operate standard office equipment
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Adhere to all G and G Peppers, LLC policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s and safety.
- Responsible to report any food safety and quality issues to management.
Education and Experience
- The ability to read and write at a level consistent with the requirements of the position.
- Computer knowledge required. (Microsoft Office primarily)
- Reports to: Assigned Supervisor
- Status: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift; subject to change
Additional Skills Preferences
- Able to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to make confident decisions
Feel free to contact us at any of the listed methods below