Meet the Owners who made this all possible!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Business Management from Purdue University.
- Created G&E Farms of Madison County in 1976, which at one time was the largest processing tomato producer East of California.
- Fresh Tomato Processor and Grower from 1976 to 2004.
- Fresh Processing Jalapeno Grower since 1988.
- Created the Red Gold Agriculture Department to develop and maintain a tomato grower base for fresh processing tomatoes and helped make it the largest fresh tomato processor outside of California.
- Former Vice President of Red Gold Agriculture Department.
- Two time E.A. Reichart Award Winner presented by Red Gold, Inc. for outstanding quality, production, and industry leadership of fresh processing tomatoes.
- Roman R. Romanowski Award Winner presented by Mid-American Food Processors Association for excellence and dedication to the fresh vegetable processing industry.
- Created GEM Seeds, a tomato seed development and production company, specializing in processing tomato varieties.
- Assists with development and evaluation of new habanero, jalapeno, and banana pepper varieties for fresh processing use.
- Owner and Operator of G & E Farms Madison County Inc.
- Co-owner and Operator of G and G Peppers, LLC.
- Successful family farmer since 1975.
- Fresh processing tomato grower from 1980 to 2005.
- Greenhouse transplant producer since 1985.
- Expanded greenhouse transplant production internationally in 1992 to include Mexico, Greece, Romania, and Hungary.
- Produces all jalapeno pepper transplants for both G&E and Cox Farms for G and G Peppers, LLC Production.
- Currently produces 50 million transplants for various processing fruits and vegetables around the world.
- Developed a partnership and consulting service to greenhouse transplant growers in California.
- Board member of the Indiana Vegetable Growers Association.
- Co-owner and Operator of G and G Peppers, LLC
- Owner and operator of Cox Farms
Feel free to contact us at any of the listed methods below