ForkTruck Operator Return to Position List.
Primary Job Tasks
- Operate forklift according to required safety standards.
- Stage orders, moves materials to \ from warehouse(s)\ production line \ packaging station, etc.
- Load\Unload semi trucks picking up or dropping off.
- Remove used materials such as pallets, empty barrels, trash bins from production\packaging\warehouse areas.
- Organizational skills\ability to keep the warehouse properly organized.
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Adhere to all G and G Peppers, LLC policies, rules and regulations, including GMP’s and safety.
- Responsible to report any food safety and quality issues to management.
- Complete assigned paperwork
- Maintain clean work area (warehouses) and forklift by picking up trash, sweeping the floor, wiping down the forklift and equipment as needed.
Education and Experience
Must be able to successfully use basic math and writing skills to accurately track product inventory for production needs
Must be able to operate the forklift in a safe efficient manner by abiding by the plant and company rules and regulations for warehousing, shipping, and general forklift operations.
Must be able to pass the forklift training period through written and driving test.
- Reports to: Assigned Supervisor
- Status: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift; subject to change
Additional Skills Preferences
- Good communication skills
- Organized \ Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
Feel free to contact us at any of the listed methods below